GTA version III
This web page is about GTA version III for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GTA version III from your PCRockstar Games
. You can find out more on Rockstar Games or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.rockstargames.com/
to get more facts about GTA version III on Rockstar Games's website. GTA version III is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA III folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling GTA version III is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA III\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.33 MB (2441216 bytes) on disk and is titled gta3.exe.
The executables below are part of GTA version III. They take about 3.01 MB (3159513
bytes) on disk.
- gta3.exe (2.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.46 KB)
GTA version III is an application marketed by the software company Rockstar Games. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase GTA version III is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GTA version III using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GTA version III or simply activate the Search field and type in "GTA version III". If it exists on your system the GTA version III program will be found very quickly. After you select GTA version III in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GTA version III, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GTA version III:
- The publisher is: http://www.rockstargames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA III\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GTA version III.
8. After removing GTA version III, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GTA version III which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GTA version III with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GTA version III by Rockstar Games from your computer, nor are we saying that GTA version III by Rockstar Games is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GTA version III supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-25 18:50:54.240