GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011
This page is about GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011 from your computerzhekAAA*
. Check out here
for more details on zhekAAA*. Usually the GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011 program is found in the C:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011 directory, depending on the user's option during install. GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 13.72 MB (14383616 bytes) on disk and is called gta_sa.exe.
The executables below are part of GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011. They take an average of 14.42 MB (15119366
bytes) on disk.
- gta_sa.exe (13.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (718.51 KB)
The current page applies to GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011 version 132011
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011_is1
GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011 is a program offered by zhekAAA*. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011". If it is installed on your PC the GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011.
8. After removing GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011 by zhekAAA* from your PC, nor are we saying that GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011 by zhekAAA* is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GTA San Andreas B-13 NFS 2011 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:12:14.737