GTA San Andreas 2 in 1
GTA San Andreas 2 in 1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall GTA San Andreas 2 in 1 from your computerGTA San Andreas 2 in 1
. Additional info about GTA San Andreas 2 in 1 can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GTA San Andreas 2 in 1 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\GTA San Andreas 2 in 1\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GTA San Andreas 2 in 1. The program's main executable file is labeled gta.exe and its approximative size is 1.45 MB (1517119 bytes).
GTA San Andreas 2 in 1 contains of the executables below. They take 32.82 MB (34413020
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gta.exe (1.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.92 KB)
- GTABerlinQuickLaunch.exe (32.00 KB)
- gta_sa.exe (13.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (676.92 KB)
- unins000.exe (654.26 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.92 KB)
This info is about GTA San Andreas 2 in 1 version 21
GTA San Andreas 2 in 1 is an application offered by GTA San Andreas 2 in 1. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall GTA San Andreas 2 in 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GTA San Andreas 2 in 1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GTA San Andreas 2 in 1 or simply click the Search field and type in "GTA San Andreas 2 in 1". If it exists on your system the GTA San Andreas 2 in 1 program will be found very quickly. When you select GTA San Andreas 2 in 1 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GTA San Andreas 2 in 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GTA San Andreas 2 in 1.
8. After removing GTA San Andreas 2 in 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GTA San Andreas 2 in 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GTA San Andreas 2 in 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GTA San Andreas 2 in 1 by GTA San Andreas 2 in 1 from your PC, nor are we saying that GTA San Andreas 2 in 1 by GTA San Andreas 2 in 1 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GTA San Andreas 2 in 1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 22:51:03.720