This info is about GTA SANANDREAS for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall GTA SANANDREAS from your computerRockstar
. Take a look here
for more info on Rockstar. GTA SANANDREAS is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GTA SANANDREAS folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. GTA SANANDREAS's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GTA SANANDREAS\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.46 MB (5727744 bytes) on disk and is titled gta_sa.exe.
The following executable files are contained in GTA SANANDREAS. They occupy 20.50 MB (21499904
bytes) on disk.
- GTA 5 FARSI.exe (13.72 MB)
- gta_sa.exe (5.46 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove GTA SANANDREAS.Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Program Files (x86)\GTA San Andreas - BestMaster\gta_sa.exe.FriendlyAppName
GTA SANANDREAS is a program released by the software company Rockstar. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove GTA SANANDREAS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GTA SANANDREAS from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GTA SANANDREAS or simply click the Search field and type in "GTA SANANDREAS". If it exists on your system the GTA SANANDREAS app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GTA SANANDREAS in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GTA SANANDREAS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GTA SANANDREAS.
8. After uninstalling GTA SANANDREAS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GTA SANANDREAS that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GTA SANANDREAS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GTA SANANDREAS by Rockstar from your PC, we are not saying that GTA SANANDREAS by Rockstar is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GTA SANANDREAS in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-10 21:52:08.840