GTA Online - Recovery Tool
You can find on this page details on how to remove GTA Online - Recovery Tool for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GTA Online - Recovery Tool from your systemiMCS Productions
. Open here
for more information on iMCS Productions. You can get more details about GTA Online - Recovery Tool at http://www.frenchmoddingteam.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMCS Productions\GTA Online - Recovery Tool folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\iMCS Productions\GTA Online - Recovery Tool\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GTA Online - Recovery Tool. The application's main executable file has a size of 18.96 MB (19876864 bytes) on disk and is titled GTA Online - Recovery Tool.exe.
GTA Online - Recovery Tool is comprised of the following executables which take 19.66 MB (20614309
bytes) on disk:
- GTA Online - Recovery Tool.exe (18.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (720.16 KB)
The current page applies to GTA Online - Recovery Tool version 3.65
only. You can find below a few links to other GTA Online - Recovery Tool releases:
...click to view all...
GTA Online - Recovery Tool is an application marketed by the software company iMCS Productions. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall GTA Online - Recovery Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GTA Online - Recovery Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GTA Online - Recovery Tool or simply click the Search field and type in "GTA Online - Recovery Tool". If it exists on your system the GTA Online - Recovery Tool application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GTA Online - Recovery Tool in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GTA Online - Recovery Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GTA Online - Recovery Tool:
- The publisher is: http://www.frenchmoddingteam.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iMCS Productions\GTA Online - Recovery Tool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GTA Online - Recovery Tool.
8. After uninstalling GTA Online - Recovery Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GTA Online - Recovery Tool that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GTA Online - Recovery Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GTA Online - Recovery Tool by iMCS Productions from your PC, nor are we saying that GTA Online - Recovery Tool by iMCS Productions is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GTA Online - Recovery Tool in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 20:35:56.940