GTA IV PlayStore
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GTA IV PlayStore for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GTA IV PlayStore from your PCGTA IV PlayStore
. More info about GTA IV PlayStore can be seen here
. Please open http://dev-fire-gd.sourceforge.net/
if you want to read more on GTA IV PlayStore on GTA IV PlayStore's website. Usually the GTA IV PlayStore program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GTA IV PlayStore folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove GTA IV PlayStore by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GTA IV PlayStore\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.89 MB (1981440 bytes) on disk and is titled GIManager.exe.
The executables below are part of GTA IV PlayStore. They take an average of 2.11 MB (2216023
bytes) on disk.
- GIManager.exe (1.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (229.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.0
of GTA IV PlayStore.
GTA IV PlayStore is a program released by the software company GTA IV PlayStore. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase GTA IV PlayStore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GTA IV PlayStore from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GTA IV PlayStore or simply click the Search field and type in "GTA IV PlayStore". If it exists on your system the GTA IV PlayStore app will be found automatically. After you click GTA IV PlayStore in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GTA IV PlayStore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GTA IV PlayStore:
- The software company is: http://dev-fire-gd.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GTA IV PlayStore\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GTA IV PlayStore.
8. After removing GTA IV PlayStore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GTA IV PlayStore which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GTA IV PlayStore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GTA IV PlayStore by GTA IV PlayStore from your computer, nor are we saying that GTA IV PlayStore by GTA IV PlayStore is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GTA IV PlayStore supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 07:59:55.120