GTA IV Patch
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GTA IV Patch for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GTA IV Patch from your systemGTA IV Patch
. More information on GTA IV Patch can be seen here
. Click on http://dev-fire-gd.sourceforge.net/
to get more facts about GTA IV Patch on GTA IV Patch's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GTA IV Patch directory (same installation drive as Windows). GTA IV Patch's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GTA IV Patch\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.89 MB (1981440 bytes) on disk and is labeled GTAManager.exe.
GTA IV Patch contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.11 MB (2216016
bytes) on disk.
- GTAManager.exe (1.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (229.08 KB)
The current page applies to GTA IV Patch version 2.2.0
GTA IV Patch is an application by the software company GTA IV Patch. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall GTA IV Patch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GTA IV Patch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GTA IV Patch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GTA IV Patch". If it exists on your system the GTA IV Patch application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GTA IV Patch in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GTA IV Patch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GTA IV Patch:
- The web site of the application is: http://dev-fire-gd.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GTA IV Patch\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GTA IV Patch.
8. After removing GTA IV Patch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GTA IV Patch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GTA IV Patch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GTA IV Patch by GTA IV Patch from your computer, nor are we saying that GTA IV Patch by GTA IV Patch is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GTA IV Patch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-02 19:52:55.490