GTA B-13 & Need For Speed
GTA B-13 & Need For Speed is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GTA B-13 & Need For Speed from your computerRockstar Games
. You can find out more on Rockstar Games or check for application updates here
. Usually the GTA B-13 & Need For Speed application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA B-13 & Need For Speed folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA B-13 & Need For Speed\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GTA B-13 & Need For Speed. gta_sa.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 13.72 MB (14383616 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside GTA B-13 & Need For Speed. They occupy about 14.40 MB (15104446
bytes) on disk.
- gta_sa.exe (13.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.94 KB)
This web page is about GTA B-13 & Need For Speed version 13
GTA B-13 & Need For Speed is a program by Rockstar Games. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall GTA B-13 & Need For Speed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GTA B-13 & Need For Speed from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GTA B-13 & Need For Speed or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GTA B-13 & Need For Speed". If it is installed on your PC the GTA B-13 & Need For Speed program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GTA B-13 & Need For Speed in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GTA B-13 & Need For Speed, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GTA B-13 & Need For Speed.
8. After removing GTA B-13 & Need For Speed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GTA B-13 & Need For Speed which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GTA B-13 & Need For Speed with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GTA B-13 & Need For Speed by Rockstar Games from your computer, we are not saying that GTA B-13 & Need For Speed by Rockstar Games is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GTA B-13 & Need For Speed supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-04 16:12:51.420