You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GT Screensaver for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall GT Screensaver from your PCLucky Dave Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Lucky Dave Ltd.. Usually the GT Screensaver program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GT Screensaver directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for GT Screensaver is C:\Program Files (x86)\GT Screensaver\unins007.exe. unins007.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 703.18 KB (720052 bytes) on disk.
GT Screensaver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.49 MB (5760416
bytes) on disk.
GT Screensaver is an application released by the software company Lucky Dave Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove GT Screensaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GT Screensaver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GT Screensaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GT Screensaver". The GT Screensaver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GT Screensaver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GT Screensaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GT Screensaver.
8. After removing GT Screensaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GT Screensaver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GT Screensaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GT Screensaver by Lucky Dave Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that GT Screensaver by Lucky Dave Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GT Screensaver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 11:46:38.020