You can find below details on how to remove GT Legends for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GT Legends from your computerSimBin Studios AB
. More data about SimBin Studios AB can be found here
. More information about the application GT Legends can be found at http://www.simbin.com/games/gt-legends/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GT Legends directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. GT Legends's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. GT Legends's primary file takes about 3.71 MB (3887104 bytes) and is named GTL.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with GT Legends. They occupy about 14.30 MB (14997682
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GTL.exe (3.71 MB)
- GTLConfig.exe (1.38 MB)
- GTLDedicated.exe (3.66 MB)
- GTLReporter.exe (108.00 KB)
- sudo.exe (7.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.84 KB)
GT Legends has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by GT Legends's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Sim\Manual\gt_legends.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Sim\Manual\GT_Legends_Hhighlighted_1.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Sim\Manual\GT_Legends_Hhighlighted_1_1.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Sim\Manual\GT_Legends_HRhighlightedRollover_1.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Sim\Manual\GT_Legends_HRhighlightedRollover_1_1.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Sim\Manual\GT_Legends_NnBanner.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Sim\Manual\GT_Legends_Nregular_1.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Sim\Manual\GT_Legends_NRregularRollover_1.gif
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\GT Legends.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 44690
GT Legends is an application by SimBin Studios AB. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall GT Legends is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GT Legends with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GT Legends or simply click the Search feature and type in "GT Legends". If it is installed on your PC the GT Legends application will be found automatically. When you select GT Legends in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GT Legends, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GT Legends:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.simbin.com/games/gt-legends/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GT Legends.
8. After uninstalling GT Legends, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GT Legends which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GT Legends using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GT Legends by SimBin Studios AB from your PC, nor are we saying that GT Legends by SimBin Studios AB is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GT Legends supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:29:38.137