GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10
You can find below details on how to uninstall GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10 from your systemRoland Corporation
. More information about Roland Corporation can be found here
. Please open http://www.boss.info/
if you want to read more on GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10 on Roland Corporation's page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BOSS\GT-1000 IR Loader folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BOSS\GT-1000 IR Loader\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.20 MB (3359232 bytes) on disk and is called GT-1000 IR Loader.exe.
GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.63 MB (5901992
bytes) on disk.
- GT-1000 IR Loader.exe (3.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.42 MB)
This data is about GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10 version 1.10
GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10 is a program released by Roland Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10". If it exists on your system the GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10 app will be found very quickly. When you click GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10:
- The software company is: http://www.boss.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BOSS\GT-1000 IR Loader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10.
8. After uninstalling GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10 by Roland Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10 by Roland Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GT-1000 IR Loader version 1.10 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 20:23:50.817