GSurf_Pro_V2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall GSurf_Pro_V2 from your PCGrandstream
. Additional info about Grandstream can be seen here
. Usually the GSurf_Pro_V2 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Grandstream\GSurf_Pro_V2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Grandstream\GSurf_Pro_V2\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Grandstream\GSurf_Pro_V2\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to remove GSurf_Pro_V2. Client.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.22 MB (1282048 bytes) on disk.
GSurf_Pro_V2 contains of the executables below. They take 34.93 MB (36622425
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessDatabaseEngine.exe (25.25 MB)
- AVITool.exe (196.00 KB)
- Broadcast.exe (348.00 KB)
- Client.exe (1.22 MB)
- DeviceTimeConfig.exe (152.00 KB)
- FileServer.exe (56.00 KB)
- GSUpdate.exe (16.50 KB)
- HTTPServer.exe (148.00 KB)
- RegFileOpenWay.exe (9.00 KB)
- Replayer.exe (456.00 KB)
- SDRecordDL.exe (144.00 KB)
- Search.exe (356.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (566.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- WebControl_22.214.171.124.exe (2.92 MB)
- cefclient.exe (492.50 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to GSurf_Pro_V2 version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of GSurf_Pro_V2:
GSurf_Pro_V2 is a program marketed by Grandstream. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall GSurf_Pro_V2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GSurf_Pro_V2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GSurf_Pro_V2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GSurf_Pro_V2". If it is installed on your PC the GSurf_Pro_V2 app will be found automatically. When you click GSurf_Pro_V2 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GSurf_Pro_V2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GSurf_Pro_V2.
8. After uninstalling GSurf_Pro_V2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GSurf_Pro_V2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GSurf_Pro_V2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GSurf_Pro_V2 by Grandstream from your computer, we are not saying that GSurf_Pro_V2 by Grandstream is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GSurf_Pro_V2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-23 10:32:29.727