GSurf_Pro is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GSurf_Pro from your computerGrandstream
. Further information on Grandstream can be seen here
. GSurf_Pro is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Grandstream\GSurf_Pro folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing GSurf_Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Grandstream\GSurf_Pro\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Client.exe is the GSurf_Pro's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.11 MB (1159168 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GSurf_Pro. They occupy about 36.88 MB (38670115
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessDatabaseEngine.exe (25.25 MB)
- AVITool.exe (544.00 KB)
- Broadcast.exe (348.00 KB)
- Client.exe (1.11 MB)
- DeviceTimeConfig.exe (148.00 KB)
- FileServer.exe (52.00 KB)
- Replayer.exe (384.00 KB)
- Search.exe (356.00 KB)
- TransServer.exe (3.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- WatchDog.exe (21.00 KB)
- WebControl_22.214.171.124.exe (2.56 MB)
This data is about GSurf_Pro version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other GSurf_Pro versions please click below:
GSurf_Pro is a program offered by Grandstream. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall GSurf_Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GSurf_Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GSurf_Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "GSurf_Pro". If it exists on your system the GSurf_Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GSurf_Pro in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GSurf_Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GSurf_Pro.
8. After uninstalling GSurf_Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GSurf_Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GSurf_Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GSurf_Pro by Grandstream from your computer, we are not saying that GSurf_Pro by Grandstream is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GSurf_Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 19:57:04.087