GSplit 3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall GSplit 3 from your PCG.D.G. Software
. More info about G.D.G. Software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.gdgsoft.com
if you want to read more on GSplit 3 on G.D.G. Software's web page. GSplit 3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\GSplit directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for GSplit 3 is C:\Program Files\GSplit\Uninst.exe. GSplit.exe is the GSplit 3's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.75 MB (2887128 bytes) on disk.
GSplit 3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.08 MB (3231664
bytes) on disk.
- GSplit.exe (2.75 MB)
- GUnite.exe (274.96 KB)
- Uninst.exe (61.50 KB)
This data is about GSplit 3 version 188.8.131.52
only. For more GSplit 3 versions please click below:
GSplit 3 is a program marketed by G.D.G. Software. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall GSplit 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GSplit 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GSplit 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GSplit 3". If it exists on your system the GSplit 3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GSplit 3 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GSplit 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GSplit 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gdgsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GSplit\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GSplit 3.
8. After removing GSplit 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GSplit 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GSplit 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GSplit 3 by G.D.G. Software from your computer, nor are we saying that GSplit 3 by G.D.G. Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GSplit 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 13:39:01.630