GSmartControl is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GSmartControl from your systemAlexander Shaduri
. Additional info about Alexander Shaduri can be found here
. More information about GSmartControl can be seen at http://gsmartcontrol.sourceforge.net
. GSmartControl is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GSmartControl directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\GSmartControl\gsmartcontrol_uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GSmartControl. GSmartControl's main file takes around 4.59 MB (4815872 bytes) and its name is gsmartcontrol.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in GSmartControl. They occupy 6.94 MB (7279205
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fc-cache.exe (38.04 KB)
- fc-list.exe (28.69 KB)
- gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders.exe (33.15 KB)
- gsmartcontrol.exe (4.59 MB)
- gsmartcontrol_uninst.exe (38.56 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper-console.exe (29.39 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper.exe (29.96 KB)
- gtk-query-immodules-2.0.exe (31.93 KB)
- gtk-update-icon-cache.exe (57.03 KB)
- gtk2_runtime_uninst.exe (71.84 KB)
- pango-querymodules.exe (32.66 KB)
- smartctl-nc.exe (949.00 KB)
- smartctl.exe (949.00 KB)
- update-smart-drivedb.exe (116.35 KB)
This info is about GSmartControl version 0.9.0
only. You can find here a few links to other GSmartControl versions:
...click to view all...
GSmartControl is an application released by Alexander Shaduri. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase GSmartControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GSmartControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GSmartControl or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GSmartControl". The GSmartControl application will be found very quickly. When you select GSmartControl in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GSmartControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GSmartControl:
- The web site of the program is: http://gsmartcontrol.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GSmartControl\gsmartcontrol_uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GSmartControl.
8. After removing GSmartControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GSmartControl which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GSmartControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GSmartControl by Alexander Shaduri from your computer, nor are we saying that GSmartControl by Alexander Shaduri is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GSmartControl in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 11:16:16.810