You can find below details on how to remove GSR for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall GSR from your PCHappy Electronics
. Open here
where you can get more info on Happy Electronics. Detailed information about GSR can be found at www.happy-electronics.eu
. Usually the GSR application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GSRStudio folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing GSR is C:\Program Files (x86)\GSRStudio\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. gsrstudio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 149.79 KB (153384 bytes) on disk.
GSR is composed of the following executables which take 186.69 KB (191167
bytes) on disk:
- gsrstudio.exe (149.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (36.90 KB)
This page is about GSR version 1.37
GSR is an application by Happy Electronics. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase GSR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GSR with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GSR or simply click the Search field and type in "GSR". The GSR app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GSR in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GSR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GSR:
- The software company is: www.happy-electronics.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GSRStudio\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GSR.
8. After removing GSR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GSR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GSR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GSR by Happy Electronics from your PC, we are not saying that GSR by Happy Electronics is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GSR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 09:23:41.357