GSM ALADDIN V2
GSM ALADDIN V2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall GSM ALADDIN V2 from your PCGSM ALADDIN TEAM
. More information on GSM ALADDIN TEAM can be found here
. Usually the GSM ALADDIN V2 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\GSM ALADDIN TEAM\GSM ALADDIN V2 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\GSM ALADDIN TEAM\GSM ALADDIN V2\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GSM ALADDIN V2. GSM ALADDIN V2's primary file takes about 16.26 MB (17044992 bytes) and is called GSM_Aladdin.exe.
The following executables are contained in GSM ALADDIN V2. They take 24.34 MB (25525000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GSM_Aladdin.exe (16.26 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.00 KB)
- pinout.exe (1.95 MB)
- SetPinout.exe (1.95 MB)
- UCT-ET.exe (753.58 KB)
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
- adbxxxx.exe (407.25 KB)
- Data.exe (968.95 KB)
- fastboot.exe (970.92 KB)
- gzip.exe (96.01 KB)
- mkbootimg.exe (19.55 KB)
This web page is about GSM ALADDIN V2 version 1.22
alone. Click on the links below for other GSM ALADDIN V2 versions:
...click to view all...
GSM ALADDIN V2 is an application by the software company GSM ALADDIN TEAM. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase GSM ALADDIN V2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GSM ALADDIN V2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GSM ALADDIN V2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GSM ALADDIN V2". The GSM ALADDIN V2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GSM ALADDIN V2 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GSM ALADDIN V2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GSM ALADDIN V2.
8. After uninstalling GSM ALADDIN V2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GSM ALADDIN V2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GSM ALADDIN V2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GSM ALADDIN V2 by GSM ALADDIN TEAM from your PC, we are not saying that GSM ALADDIN V2 by GSM ALADDIN TEAM is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GSM ALADDIN V2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-08 01:54:04.343