You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GSAK 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GSAK 188.8.131.52 from your computerCWE computer services
. You can read more on CWE computer services or check for application updates here
. More details about the software GSAK 184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://www.gsak.net
. Usually the GSAK 220.127.116.11 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for GSAK 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe. gsak.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 15.81 MB (16573440 bytes) on disk.
GSAK 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 27.42 MB (28748315
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FolderShow.exe (1.85 MB)
- gpsbabel.exe (1.55 MB)
- gsak.exe (15.81 MB)
- gsakactive.exe (9.50 KB)
- gsakdual.exe (1.77 MB)
- GsakSqlite.exe (3.62 MB)
- MacroEditor.exe (1.91 MB)
- png2bmp.exe (42.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.30 KB)
- xmlwf.exe (48.00 KB)
- cm2gpx.exe (52.00 KB)
- cmconvert.exe (84.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of GSAK 188.8.131.52.
GSAK 184.108.40.206 is an application by CWE computer services. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase GSAK 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GSAK 18.104.22.168 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GSAK 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "GSAK 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the GSAK 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GSAK 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GSAK 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GSAK 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.gsak.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GSAK 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing GSAK 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GSAK 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GSAK 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GSAK 220.127.116.11 by CWE computer services from your PC, nor are we saying that GSAK 18.104.22.168 by CWE computer services is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GSAK 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 12:32:42.153