GSAK 22.214.171.124 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GSAK 126.96.36.199 from your PCCWE computer services
. You can find out more on CWE computer services or check for application updates here
. Further information about GSAK 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://www.gsak.net
. Usually the GSAK 184.108.40.206 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak folder, depending on the user's option during install. GSAK 220.127.116.11's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe. GSAK 18.104.22.168's primary file takes about 15.81 MB (16572928 bytes) and its name is gsak.exe.
GSAK 22.214.171.124 is composed of the following executables which occupy 27.42 MB (28747803
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FolderShow.exe (1.85 MB)
- gpsbabel.exe (1.55 MB)
- gsak.exe (15.81 MB)
- gsakactive.exe (9.50 KB)
- gsakdual.exe (1.77 MB)
- GsakSqlite.exe (3.62 MB)
- MacroEditor.exe (1.91 MB)
- png2bmp.exe (42.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.30 KB)
- xmlwf.exe (48.00 KB)
- cm2gpx.exe (52.00 KB)
- cmconvert.exe (84.00 KB)
This web page is about GSAK 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
GSAK 184.108.40.206 is an application by the software company CWE computer services. Some users try to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove GSAK 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GSAK 18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GSAK 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GSAK 126.96.36.199". The GSAK 188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GSAK 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GSAK 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GSAK 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gsak.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GSAK 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling GSAK 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GSAK 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GSAK 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GSAK 220.127.116.11 by CWE computer services from your computer, nor are we saying that GSAK 18.104.22.168 by CWE computer services is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GSAK 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 13:47:42.153