GSAK 22.214.171.124 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GSAK 126.96.36.199 from your PCCWE computer services
. You can find out more on CWE computer services or check for application updates here
. Further information about GSAK 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://www.gsak.net
. Usually the GSAK 184.108.40.206 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak folder, depending on the user's option during install. GSAK 220.127.116.11's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe. GSAK 18.104.22.168's primary file takes about 15.81 MB (16572928 bytes) and its name is gsak.exe.
GSAK 22.214.171.124 is composed of the following executables which occupy 27.42 MB (28747803
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FolderShow.exe (1.85 MB)
- gpsbabel.exe (1.55 MB)
- gsak.exe (15.81 MB)
- gsakactive.exe (9.50 KB)
- gsakdual.exe (1.77 MB)
- GsakSqlite.exe (3.62 MB)
- MacroEditor.exe (1.91 MB)
- png2bmp.exe (42.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.30 KB)
- xmlwf.exe (48.00 KB)
- cm2gpx.exe (52.00 KB)
- cmconvert.exe (84.00 KB)
This web page is about GSAK 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
GSAK 184.108.40.206 is an application by the software company CWE computer services. Some users try to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove GSAK 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GSAK 18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GSAK 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GSAK 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the GSAK 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GSAK 184.108.40.206 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GSAK 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GSAK 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gsak.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GSAK 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling GSAK 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GSAK 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GSAK 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GSAK 220.127.116.11 by CWE computer services from your computer, nor are we saying that GSAK 18.104.22.168 by CWE computer services is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GSAK 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 13:47:42.153