GSAK 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GSAK 22.214.171.124 from your computerCWE computer services
. You can find out more on CWE computer services or check for application updates here
. More info about the app GSAK 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://www.gsak.net
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for GSAK 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe. gsak.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 15.83 MB (16603136 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in GSAK 184.108.40.206. They occupy 29.17 MB (30588956
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FolderShow.exe (1.85 MB)
- gpsbabel.exe (1.55 MB)
- gsak.exe (15.83 MB)
- gsakactive.exe (9.50 KB)
- gsakdual.exe (3.50 MB)
- GsakSqlite.exe (3.62 MB)
- MacroEditor.exe (1.91 MB)
- png2bmp.exe (42.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.30 KB)
- xmlwf.exe (48.00 KB)
- cm2gpx.exe (52.00 KB)
- cmconvert.exe (84.00 KB)
The current web page applies to GSAK 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
GSAK 22.214.171.124 is a program by the software company CWE computer services. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall GSAK 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GSAK 188.8.131.52 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GSAK 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GSAK 220.127.116.11". The GSAK 18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. When you click GSAK 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GSAK 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GSAK 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.gsak.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GSAK 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing GSAK 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GSAK 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GSAK 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GSAK 126.96.36.199 by CWE computer services from your computer, we are not saying that GSAK 188.8.131.52 by CWE computer services is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GSAK 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-24 16:40:50.000