This page is about GSAK 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GSAK 18.104.22.168 from your systemCWE computer services
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on CWE computer services. Please follow http://www.gsak.net
if you want to read more on GSAK 22.214.171.124 on CWE computer services's page. GSAK 126.96.36.199 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove GSAK 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named gsak.exe and occupies 15.39 MB (16141824 bytes).
GSAK 184.108.40.206 is comprised of the following executables which take 26.85 MB (28151835
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FolderShow.exe (1.84 MB)
- gpsbabel.exe (1.55 MB)
- gsak.exe (15.39 MB)
- gsakactive.exe (9.50 KB)
- gsakdual.exe (1.77 MB)
- GsakSqlite.exe (3.47 MB)
- MacroEditor.exe (1.91 MB)
- png2bmp.exe (42.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.30 KB)
- xmlwf.exe (48.00 KB)
- cm2gpx.exe (52.00 KB)
- cmconvert.exe (84.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of GSAK 18.104.22.168.
GSAK 22.214.171.124 is a program released by CWE computer services. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall GSAK 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GSAK 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GSAK 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GSAK 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the GSAK 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GSAK 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GSAK 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GSAK 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gsak.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GSAK 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling GSAK 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GSAK 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GSAK 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GSAK 126.96.36.199 by CWE computer services from your computer, nor are we saying that GSAK 188.8.131.52 by CWE computer services is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GSAK 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 15:03:27.960