GSAK 188.8.131.52 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GSAK 184.108.40.206 from your systemCWE computer services
. More data about CWE computer services can be read here
. Click on http://www.gsak.net
to get more data about GSAK 220.127.116.11 on CWE computer services's website. GSAK 18.104.22.168 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove GSAK 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 15.40 MB (16150528 bytes) on disk and is titled gsak.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in GSAK 126.96.36.199. They take 26.86 MB (28162676
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FolderShow.exe (1.84 MB)
- gpsbabel.exe (1.55 MB)
- gsak.exe (15.40 MB)
- gsakactive.exe (9.50 KB)
- gsakdual.exe (1.77 MB)
- GsakSqlite.exe (3.47 MB)
- MacroEditor.exe (1.91 MB)
- png2bmp.exe (42.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.39 KB)
- xmlwf.exe (48.00 KB)
- cm2gpx.exe (52.00 KB)
- cmconvert.exe (84.00 KB)
The current page applies to GSAK 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
GSAK 220.127.116.11 is a program by the software company CWE computer services. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall GSAK 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GSAK 22.214.171.124 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GSAK 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GSAK 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the GSAK 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. When you click GSAK 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GSAK 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GSAK 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.gsak.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GSAK 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing GSAK 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GSAK 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GSAK 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GSAK 18.104.22.168 by CWE computer services from your PC, we are not saying that GSAK 22.214.171.124 by CWE computer services is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GSAK 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 19:01:13.877