This page is about GSAK 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GSAK 126.96.36.199 from your computerCWE computer services
. Further information on CWE computer services can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.gsak.net
if you want to read more on GSAK 188.8.131.52 on CWE computer services's page. GSAK 184.108.40.206 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak8 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall GSAK 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak8\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. gsak.exe is the GSAK 18.104.22.168's primary executable file and it takes about 15.32 MB (16062464 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in GSAK 22.214.171.124. They occupy 26.77 MB (28071451
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FolderShow.exe (1.84 MB)
- gpsbabel.exe (1.55 MB)
- gsak.exe (15.32 MB)
- gsakactive.exe (9.50 KB)
- gsakdual.exe (1.77 MB)
- GsakSqlite.exe (3.47 MB)
- MacroEditor.exe (1.91 MB)
- png2bmp.exe (42.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.30 KB)
- xmlwf.exe (48.00 KB)
- cm2gpx.exe (52.00 KB)
- cmconvert.exe (84.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of GSAK 188.8.131.52.
GSAK 184.108.40.206 is an application released by the software company CWE computer services. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall GSAK 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GSAK 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GSAK 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GSAK 126.96.36.199". The GSAK 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GSAK 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GSAK 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GSAK 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://www.gsak.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak8\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GSAK 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing GSAK 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GSAK 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GSAK 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GSAK 220.127.116.11 by CWE computer services from your PC, we are not saying that GSAK 18.104.22.168 by CWE computer services is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GSAK 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 17:26:21.280