This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall GSAK 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GSAK 220.127.116.11 from your systemCWE computer services
. More information on CWE computer services can be seen here
. More data about the software GSAK 18.104.22.168 can be seen at http://www.gsak.net
. Usually the GSAK 22.214.171.124 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GSAK 126.96.36.199. GSAK 188.8.131.52's main file takes about 15.16 MB (15896576 bytes) and is called gsak.exe.
The executables below are part of GSAK 184.108.40.206. They take an average of 26.61 MB (27898457
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FolderShow.exe (1.84 MB)
- gpsbabel.exe (1.55 MB)
- gsak.exe (15.16 MB)
- gsakactive.exe (9.50 KB)
- gsakdual.exe (1.77 MB)
- GsakSqlite.exe (3.46 MB)
- MacroEditor.exe (1.91 MB)
- png2bmp.exe (42.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.36 KB)
- xmlwf.exe (48.00 KB)
- cm2gpx.exe (52.00 KB)
- cmconvert.exe (84.00 KB)
This web page is about GSAK 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
GSAK 22.214.171.124 is an application by CWE computer services. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove GSAK 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GSAK 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GSAK 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "GSAK 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the GSAK 18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. When you click GSAK 22.214.171.124 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GSAK 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GSAK 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gsak.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GSAK 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing GSAK 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GSAK 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GSAK 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GSAK 126.96.36.199 by CWE computer services from your computer, nor are we saying that GSAK 188.8.131.52 by CWE computer services is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GSAK 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130