GSAK 220.127.116.11 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall GSAK 18.104.22.168 from your PCCWE computer services
. Go over here
where you can get more info on CWE computer services. More data about the app GSAK 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.gsak.net
. Usually the GSAK 126.96.36.199 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall GSAK 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 12.30 MB (12893696 bytes) on disk and is named gsak.exe.
The executables below are part of GSAK 184.108.40.206. They take an average of 23.68 MB (24827560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FolderShow.exe (1.84 MB)
- gpsbabel.exe (1.55 MB)
- gsak.exe (12.30 MB)
- gsakactive.exe (9.50 KB)
- gsakdual.exe (1.78 MB)
- GsakSqlite.exe (3.39 MB)
- MacroEditor.exe (1.91 MB)
- png2bmp.exe (42.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.44 KB)
- xmlwf.exe (48.00 KB)
- cm2gpx.exe (52.00 KB)
- cmconvert.exe (84.00 KB)
The current page applies to GSAK 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
GSAK 22.214.171.124 is a program marketed by CWE computer services. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall GSAK 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GSAK 188.8.131.52 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GSAK 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "GSAK 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the GSAK 18.104.22.168 program will be found automatically. When you click GSAK 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GSAK 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GSAK 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gsak.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GSAK 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling GSAK 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GSAK 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GSAK 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GSAK 126.96.36.199 by CWE computer services from your computer, nor are we saying that GSAK 188.8.131.52 by CWE computer services is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GSAK 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-21 20:21:37.080