GS Auto Clicker
This page contains detailed information on how to remove GS Auto Clicker for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GS Auto Clicker from your systemgoldensoft.org
. You can find out more on goldensoft.org or check for application updates here
. Please open www.goldensoft.org
if you want to read more on GS Auto Clicker on goldensoft.org's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GSAutoClicker3 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. GS Auto Clicker's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GSAutoClicker3\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called GSAutoClicker.exe and it has a size of 922.02 KB (944152 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with GS Auto Clicker. They take about 1.58 MB (1659190
bytes) on disk.
- GSAutoClicker.exe (922.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to GS Auto Clicker version 3.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other GS Auto Clicker releases:
GS Auto Clicker is an application by goldensoft.org. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove GS Auto Clicker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GS Auto Clicker from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GS Auto Clicker or simply click the Search field and type in "GS Auto Clicker". If it exists on your system the GS Auto Clicker program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GS Auto Clicker in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GS Auto Clicker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GS Auto Clicker:
- The publisher is: www.goldensoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GSAutoClicker3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GS Auto Clicker.
8. After removing GS Auto Clicker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GS Auto Clicker which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GS Auto Clicker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GS Auto Clicker by goldensoft.org from your PC, we are not saying that GS Auto Clicker by goldensoft.org is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GS Auto Clicker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 15:52:32.810