You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall GRYPHAX for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall GRYPHAX from your PCJenoptik Optical Systems GmbH
. You can find out more on Jenoptik Optical Systems GmbH or check for application updates here
. GRYPHAX is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Jenoptik\GRYPHAX-V18.104.22.168 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for GRYPHAX is C:\Program Files\Jenoptik\GRYPHAX-V22.214.171.124\Uninstall.exe. GRYPHAX.exe is the GRYPHAX's primary executable file and it occupies about 4.08 MB (4279400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in GRYPHAX. They take 12.56 MB (13171782
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (209.19 KB)
- GRYPHAX.exe (4.08 MB)
- USB3CameraServiceTool.exe (253.60 KB)
- setup.exe (1.05 MB)
- fwbusdrvinstallerx64.exe (172.50 KB)
- fwbusdrvinstallerx86.exe (151.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (529.89 KB)
- Add1394PowerScheme.exe (70.00 KB)
- Remove1394PowerScheme.exe (68.00 KB)
- Add1394PowerScheme.exe (64.50 KB)
- Remove1394PowerScheme.exe (62.50 KB)
- DriverUnInstallerJENOPTIK.exe (472.00 KB)
- DriverUnInstallerJENOPTIK64.exe (744.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of GRYPHAX. For more GRYPHAX versions please click below:
GRYPHAX is a program offered by Jenoptik Optical Systems GmbH. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall GRYPHAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GRYPHAX from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GRYPHAX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GRYPHAX". If it exists on your system the GRYPHAX program will be found automatically. After you click GRYPHAX in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GRYPHAX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GRYPHAX.
8. After removing GRYPHAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GRYPHAX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GRYPHAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GRYPHAX by Jenoptik Optical Systems GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that GRYPHAX by Jenoptik Optical Systems GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GRYPHAX in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-22 02:35:47.950