GRT Dongle 22.214.171.124
GRT Dongle 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall GRT Dongle 188.8.131.52 from your PCCompany
. Additional info about Company can be found here
. More data about the software GRT Dongle 184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://gsmxteamm.blogspot.com
. GRT Dongle 220.127.116.11 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\GRT Dongle folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing GRT Dongle 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files\GRT Dongle\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Grt Dongle Qualcomm Tool V.22.214.171.124.exe and occupies 46.03 MB (48265728 bytes).
GRT Dongle 126.96.36.199 is composed of the following executables which take 53.73 MB (56343182
bytes) on disk:
- Grt Dongle Qualcomm Tool V.188.8.131.52.exe (46.03 MB)
- pcnsl.exe (544.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (815.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (248.18 KB)
- XTM_GRT Dongle Qcom Tool v184.108.40.206 Load.exe (6.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of GRT Dongle 18.104.22.168.
If you are manually uninstalling GRT Dongle 22.214.171.124 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GRT Dongle 126.96.36.199
GRT Dongle 188.8.131.52 is an application by the software company Company. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase GRT Dongle 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GRT Dongle 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GRT Dongle 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GRT Dongle 22.214.171.124". The GRT Dongle 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GRT Dongle 188.8.131.52 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GRT Dongle 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GRT Dongle 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://gsmxteamm.blogspot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GRT Dongle\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GRT Dongle 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling GRT Dongle 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GRT Dongle 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GRT Dongle 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GRT Dongle 184.108.40.206 by Company from your PC, nor are we saying that GRT Dongle 220.127.116.11 by Company is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GRT Dongle 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 12:26:35.697