This web page contains thorough information on how to remove GRIZZLY Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GRIZZLY Antivirus from your computerGrizzly Ltd
. Further information on Grizzly Ltd can be found here
. GRIZZLY Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GRIZZLY Antivirus directory, subject to the user's choice. GRIZZLY Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GRIZZLY Antivirus\uninstall.exe. grizzlyav.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 10.42 MB (10926664 bytes) on disk.
GRIZZLY Antivirus is composed of the following executables which occupy 69.72 MB (73104200
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (19.58 MB)
- grizzlyav.exe (10.42 MB)
- grizzlyav64.exe (5.47 MB)
- grizzlysvc.exe (20.67 MB)
- nsreport.exe (2.41 MB)
- nsreportc.exe (5.68 MB)
- nsreportc64.exe (5.31 MB)
- nsrst.exe (181.10 KB)
This page is about GRIZZLY Antivirus version 220.127.116.111
only. Click on the links below for other GRIZZLY Antivirus versions:
GRIZZLY Antivirus is a program offered by Grizzly Ltd. Some people want to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall GRIZZLY Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GRIZZLY Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GRIZZLY Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GRIZZLY Antivirus". The GRIZZLY Antivirus application will be found automatically. When you select GRIZZLY Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GRIZZLY Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GRIZZLY Antivirus.
8. After removing GRIZZLY Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GRIZZLY Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GRIZZLY Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GRIZZLY Antivirus by Grizzly Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that GRIZZLY Antivirus by Grizzly Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GRIZZLY Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 19:50:08.820