This web page contains thorough information on how to remove GRIZZLY Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GRIZZLY Antivirus from your computerGrizzly Ltd
. Further information on Grizzly Ltd can be found here
. GRIZZLY Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GRIZZLY Antivirus directory, subject to the user's choice. GRIZZLY Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GRIZZLY Antivirus\uninstall.exe. grizzlyav.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 10.42 MB (10926664 bytes) on disk.
GRIZZLY Antivirus is composed of the following executables which occupy 69.72 MB (73104200
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (19.58 MB)
- grizzlyav.exe (10.42 MB)
- grizzlyav64.exe (5.47 MB)
- grizzlysvc.exe (20.67 MB)
- nsreport.exe (2.41 MB)
- nsreportc.exe (5.68 MB)
- nsreportc64.exe (5.31 MB)
- nsrst.exe (181.10 KB)
This page is about GRIZZLY Antivirus version 126.96.36.1991
only. Click on the links below for other GRIZZLY Antivirus versions:
GRIZZLY Antivirus is a program offered by Grizzly Ltd. Some people want to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall GRIZZLY Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GRIZZLY Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GRIZZLY Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "GRIZZLY Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the GRIZZLY Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GRIZZLY Antivirus in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GRIZZLY Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GRIZZLY Antivirus.
8. After removing GRIZZLY Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GRIZZLY Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GRIZZLY Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GRIZZLY Antivirus by Grizzly Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that GRIZZLY Antivirus by Grizzly Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GRIZZLY Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 19:50:08.820