GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool
GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool from your systemGRAPHISOFT
. Open here
for more information on GRAPHISOFT. GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\License Manager Tool folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\License Manager Tool\Uninstall.LMT\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool.exe is the GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.37 MB (1436672 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool. They take about 4.81 MB (5046984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- curl.exe (615.50 KB)
- GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool.exe (1.37 MB)
- GSReport.exe (484.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (1.08 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.0
of GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool. You can find below a few links to other GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool releases:
GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool is an application marketed by the software company GRAPHISOFT. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool or simply click the Search feature and type in "GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool". The GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool.
8. After uninstalling GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool by GRAPHISOFT from your computer, we are not saying that GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool by GRAPHISOFT is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 15:30:06.380