This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GPXSee for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GPXSee from your computerMartin Tuma
. Go over here
for more info on Martin Tuma. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GPXSee directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove GPXSee by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GPXSee\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.48 MB (4696064 bytes) on disk and is named GPXSee.exe.
GPXSee contains of the executables below. They take 4.54 MB (4755953
bytes) on disk.
- GPXSee.exe (4.48 MB)
- uninstall.exe (58.49 KB)
The current web page applies to GPXSee version 6.3
alone. Click on the links below for other GPXSee versions:
...click to view all...
GPXSee is a program offered by Martin Tuma. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall GPXSee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GPXSee with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GPXSee or simply click the Search field and type in "GPXSee". If it is installed on your PC the GPXSee application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GPXSee in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GPXSee, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GPXSee.
8. After removing GPXSee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GPXSee that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GPXSee with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GPXSee by Martin Tuma from your PC, we are not saying that GPXSee by Martin Tuma is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GPXSee supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-02 11:05:18.743