GPU Caps Viewer 18.104.22.168
GPU Caps Viewer 22.214.171.124 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall GPU Caps Viewer 126.96.36.199 from your systemGeeks3D.com
. Open here
where you can read more on Geeks3D.com. More details about the app GPU Caps Viewer 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://www.ozone3d.net/gpu_caps_viewer/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Geeks3D\GPU_Caps_Viewer directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing GPU Caps Viewer 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Geeks3D\GPU_Caps_Viewer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.12 MB (2222080 bytes) on disk and is labeled GPU_Caps_Viewer.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside GPU Caps Viewer 220.127.116.11. They take about 6.64 MB (6961605
bytes) on disk.
- gpushark.exe (2.62 MB)
- GPU_Caps_Viewer.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- glslangValidator_x32.exe (1.21 MB)
The current page applies to GPU Caps Viewer 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
GPU Caps Viewer 126.96.36.199 is an application by the software company Geeks3D.com. Some users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove GPU Caps Viewer 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GPU Caps Viewer 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GPU Caps Viewer 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "GPU Caps Viewer 18.104.22.168". The GPU Caps Viewer 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. When you select GPU Caps Viewer 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GPU Caps Viewer 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GPU Caps Viewer 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.ozone3d.net/gpu_caps_viewer/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Geeks3D\GPU_Caps_Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GPU Caps Viewer 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling GPU Caps Viewer 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GPU Caps Viewer 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GPU Caps Viewer 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GPU Caps Viewer 188.8.131.52 by Geeks3D.com from your computer, we are not saying that GPU Caps Viewer 184.108.40.206 by Geeks3D.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GPU Caps Viewer 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 18:16:08.127