GPU Caps Viewer 22.214.171.124
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GPU Caps Viewer 126.96.36.199 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GPU Caps Viewer 188.8.131.52 from your PCGeeks3D.com
. You can find out more on Geeks3D.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ozone3d.net/gpu_caps_viewer/
to get more info about GPU Caps Viewer 184.108.40.206 on Geeks3D.com's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Geeks3D\GPU_Caps_Viewer_v1.21 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GPU Caps Viewer 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Geeks3D\GPU_Caps_Viewer_v1.21\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. GpuCapsViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.93 MB (4122624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside GPU Caps Viewer 18.104.22.168. They occupy about 4.62 MB (4841121
bytes) on disk.
- GpuCapsViewer.exe (3.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This page is about GPU Caps Viewer 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
GPU Caps Viewer 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by Geeks3D.com. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall GPU Caps Viewer 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GPU Caps Viewer 220.127.116.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GPU Caps Viewer 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GPU Caps Viewer 22.214.171.124". The GPU Caps Viewer 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. When you click GPU Caps Viewer 188.8.131.52 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GPU Caps Viewer 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GPU Caps Viewer 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ozone3d.net/gpu_caps_viewer/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Geeks3D\GPU_Caps_Viewer_v1.21\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GPU Caps Viewer 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling GPU Caps Viewer 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GPU Caps Viewer 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GPU Caps Viewer 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GPU Caps Viewer 184.108.40.206 by Geeks3D.com from your computer, nor are we saying that GPU Caps Viewer 220.127.116.11 by Geeks3D.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GPU Caps Viewer 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:03:35.530