GPU Caps Viewer 126.96.36.199
This info is about GPU Caps Viewer 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GPU Caps Viewer 184.108.40.206 from your computerGeeks3D.com
. Check out here
for more details on Geeks3D.com. More info about the software GPU Caps Viewer 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.ozone3d.net/gpu_caps_viewer/
. GPU Caps Viewer 18.104.22.168 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Geeks3D\GPU_Caps_Viewer_v1.21 directory, regulated by the user's choice. GPU Caps Viewer 22.214.171.124's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Geeks3D\GPU_Caps_Viewer_v1.21\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.93 MB (4120064 bytes) on disk and is titled GpuCapsViewer.exe.
GPU Caps Viewer 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They take 4.61 MB (4838561
bytes) on disk.
- GpuCapsViewer.exe (3.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This web page is about GPU Caps Viewer 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
GPU Caps Viewer 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by the software company Geeks3D.com. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall GPU Caps Viewer 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GPU Caps Viewer 22.214.171.124 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GPU Caps Viewer 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "GPU Caps Viewer 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the GPU Caps Viewer 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GPU Caps Viewer 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GPU Caps Viewer 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GPU Caps Viewer 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.ozone3d.net/gpu_caps_viewer/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Geeks3D\GPU_Caps_Viewer_v1.21\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GPU Caps Viewer 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing GPU Caps Viewer 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GPU Caps Viewer 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GPU Caps Viewer 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GPU Caps Viewer 18.104.22.168 by Geeks3D.com from your computer, nor are we saying that GPU Caps Viewer 22.214.171.124 by Geeks3D.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GPU Caps Viewer 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 18:32:02.747