GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0
GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0 from your systemGeeks3D.com
. Further information on Geeks3D.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.ozone3d.net/gpu_caps_viewer/
to get more details about GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0 on Geeks3D.com's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Geeks3D\GPU_Caps_Viewer_v1.14.6 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Geeks3D\GPU_Caps_Viewer_v1.14.6\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0. The program's main executable file occupies 597.50 KB (611840 bytes) on disk and is labeled GpuCapsViewer.exe.
The executable files below are part of GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0. They occupy an average of 1.27 MB (1326878
bytes) on disk.
- GpuCapsViewer.exe (597.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0 version 1.15.0
GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0 is an application offered by Geeks3D.com. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0". The GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0:
- The software company is: http://www.ozone3d.net/gpu_caps_viewer/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Geeks3D\GPU_Caps_Viewer_v1.14.6\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0.
8. After removing GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0 by Geeks3D.com from your computer, we are not saying that GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0 by Geeks3D.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GPU Caps Viewer 1.15.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:59:35.067