GPStamper 220.127.116.11 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GPStamper 18.104.22.168 from your PCMichael Lee
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Michael Lee. More details about GPStamper 22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://gpstamper.com
. GPStamper 126.96.36.199 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GPStamper directory, subject to the user's decision. GPStamper 188.8.131.52's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GPStamper\unins000.exe". GPStamper.exe is the GPStamper 184.108.40.206's primary executable file and it occupies around 699.19 KB (715972 bytes) on disk.
GPStamper 220.127.116.11 is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.76 MB (15480001
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- arenc.exe (4.31 MB)
- exiftool.exe (5.06 MB)
- GPStamper.exe (699.19 KB)
- jdatestamp.exe (3.11 MB)
- jhead.exe (163.00 KB)
- jpegtran.exe (152.00 KB)
- KML2GE.exe (37.50 KB)
- RDpar.exe (36.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The current page applies to GPStamper 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
GPStamper 126.96.36.199 is an application offered by Michael Lee. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall GPStamper 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GPStamper 184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GPStamper 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "GPStamper 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the GPStamper 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GPStamper 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GPStamper 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GPStamper 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://gpstamper.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GPStamper\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GPStamper 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling GPStamper 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GPStamper 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GPStamper 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GPStamper 188.8.131.52 by Michael Lee from your computer, we are not saying that GPStamper 184.108.40.206 by Michael Lee is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GPStamper 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 05:30:03.730