A way to uninstall GPSBabel 1.4.4 from your PC
This web page is about GPSBabel 1.4.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by GPSBabel
. Further information on GPSBabel can be seen here
. You can read more about on GPSBabel 1.4.4 at http://www.gpsbabel.org
. Usually the GPSBabel 1.4.4 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\GPSBabel folder, depending on the user's option during install. GPSBabel 1.4.4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GPSBabel\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called gpsbabelfe.exe and it has a size of 874.00 KB (894976 bytes).
The executable files below are part of GPSBabel 1.4.4. They occupy an average of 3.17 MB (3319086
bytes) on disk.
- gpsbabel.exe (1.57 MB)
- gpsbabelfe.exe (874.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (755.28 KB)
The current page applies to GPSBabel 1.4.4 version 1.4.4
How to erase GPSBabel 1.4.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
GPSBabel 1.4.4 is a program offered by the software company GPSBabel. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall GPSBabel 1.4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GPSBabel 1.4.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GPSBabel 1.4.4". The GPSBabel 1.4.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GPSBabel 1.4.4 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GPSBabel 1.4.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GPSBabel 1.4.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gpsbabel.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GPSBabel\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GPSBabel 1.4.4.
8. After removing GPSBabel 1.4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GPSBabel 1.4.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GPSBabel 1.4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GPSBabel 1.4.4 by GPSBabel from your computer, nor are we saying that GPSBabel 1.4.4 by GPSBabel is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GPSBabel 1.4.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:24:49.090