GPS Track Editor
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall GPS Track Editor for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GPS Track Editor from your computerMapSphere
. You can find out more on MapSphere or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.GpsTrackEditor.com
to get more facts about GPS Track Editor on MapSphere's website. GPS Track Editor is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\GPS Track Editor directory, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for GPS Track Editor is C:\Program Files\GPS Track Editor\uninst.exe. GpsTrackEditor.exe is the GPS Track Editor's main executable file and it occupies around 1.30 MB (1368064 bytes) on disk.
GPS Track Editor is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.37 MB (1438625
bytes) on disk:
- GpsTrackEditor.exe (1.30 MB)
- uninst.exe (68.91 KB)
The current web page applies to GPS Track Editor version 1.14135
only. Click on the links below for other GPS Track Editor versions:
...click to view all...
GPS Track Editor is a program offered by MapSphere. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall GPS Track Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GPS Track Editor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GPS Track Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "GPS Track Editor". The GPS Track Editor app will be found very quickly. When you click GPS Track Editor in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GPS Track Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GPS Track Editor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.GpsTrackEditor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GPS Track Editor\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GPS Track Editor.
8. After removing GPS Track Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GPS Track Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GPS Track Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GPS Track Editor by MapSphere from your PC, nor are we saying that GPS Track Editor by MapSphere is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GPS Track Editor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 18:49:06.160