GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10
GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10 from your computeriTravel Tech, Inc.
. More information about iTravel Tech, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.iTravel-Tech.com
if you want to read more on GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10 on iTravel Tech, Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gpsPhotoTagger folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\gpsPhotoTagger\uninst.exe. gpsPhotoTagger.exe is the GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10's main executable file and it occupies approximately 14.75 MB (15466496 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10. They take 18.29 MB (19174428
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- exiftool.exe (2.80 MB)
- gpsPhotoTagger.exe (14.75 MB)
- uninst.exe (104.20 KB)
- CP210xVCPInstaller.exe (291.63 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (328.00 KB)
- installdrv64.exe (32.50 KB)
The current page applies to GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10 version 22.214.171.124
GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10 is a program marketed by the software company iTravel Tech, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10". If it is installed on your PC the GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10 application will be found automatically. When you select GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10:
- The software company is: http://www.iTravel-Tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gpsPhotoTagger\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10.
8. After uninstalling GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10 by iTravel Tech, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10 by iTravel Tech, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GPS Photo Tagger V1.2.3.h10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 16:14:15.390