This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GPS for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall GPS from your PCElvis Pfützenreuter
. Further information on Elvis Pfützenreuter can be found here
. More information about GPS can be seen at http://epx.com.br/ctb/gps/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\gps-eedaacf8df17927b75cfae2a5d7532b9 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling GPS is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\gps-eedaacf8df17927b75cfae2a5d7532b9\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. GPS's primary file takes around 85.52 KB (87568 bytes) and its name is webapp-uninstaller.exe.
GPS contains of the executables below. They occupy 85.52 KB (87568
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (85.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.2
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you remove GPS from your computer.The files below are left behind on your disk by GPS when you uninstall it:
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GPS.lnk
Supplementary values that are not removed:
GPS is a program offered by Elvis Pfützenreuter. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove GPS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GPS from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GPS or simply activate the Search field and type in "GPS". The GPS application will be found very quickly. When you click GPS in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GPS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GPS:
- The web site of the program is: http://epx.com.br/ctb/gps/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\gps-eedaacf8df17927b75cfae2a5d7532b9\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GPS.
8. After uninstalling GPS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GPS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GPS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GPS by Elvis Pfützenreuter from your PC, we are not saying that GPS by Elvis Pfützenreuter is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GPS supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 12:51:51.930