This info is about GPIO for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall GPIO from your computerITE
. Go over here
where you can read more on ITE. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\USB_HD\GPIOManager directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove GPIO. GPIOManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 687.50 KB (704000 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in GPIO. They take 1.45 MB (1520640
bytes) on disk.
- GPIOManager.exe (687.50 KB)
- IT8903SafelyRemove.exe (677.50 KB)
- pskill.exe (120.00 KB)
This web page is about GPIO version 1.00.000
GPIO has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GPIO's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB_HD\GPIOManager
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB_HD\GPIOManager\about.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB_HD\GPIOManager\GPIOManager.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB_HD\GPIOManager\IT8903 GPIO Manager Programming Guide.doc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB_HD\GPIOManager\IT8903GPIO.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB_HD\GPIOManager\IT8903SafelyRemove.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB_HD\GPIOManager\Language\Chinese (PRC).ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB_HD\GPIOManager\Language\Chinese (Taiwan).ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB_HD\GPIOManager\Language\English (United States).ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB_HD\GPIOManager\Language\French (Standard).ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB_HD\GPIOManager\Language\German (Standard).ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB_HD\GPIOManager\Language\Japanese.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB_HD\GPIOManager\Language\Spanish (Modern Sort).ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB_HD\GPIOManager\pskill.exe
GPIO is a program released by the software company ITE. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase GPIO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GPIO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GPIO or simply activate the Search field and type in "GPIO". If it exists on your system the GPIO application will be found very quickly. When you select GPIO in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GPIO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GPIO.
8. After uninstalling GPIO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GPIO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GPIO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GPIO by ITE from your PC, we are not saying that GPIO by ITE is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GPIO in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 08:13:17.763