GOM Video Converter
This info is about GOM Video Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GOM Video Converter from your computerGretech Corporation
. More information on Gretech Corporation can be found here
. Usually the GOM Video Converter application is placed in the C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMVideoConverter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. GOM Video Converter's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMVideoConverter\uninstall.exe. GomVC.exe is the GOM Video Converter's primary executable file and it occupies about 134.62 KB (137848 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GOM Video Converter. They occupy about 4.85 MB (5086899
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GomReader.exe (1.36 MB)
- GomVC.exe (134.62 KB)
- GomVCmain.exe (3.06 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (132.63 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (64.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (104.67 KB)
The current web page applies to GOM Video Converter version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other GOM Video Converter versions:
...click to view all...
GOM Video Converter is an application by Gretech Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase GOM Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GOM Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GOM Video Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "GOM Video Converter". If it exists on your system the GOM Video Converter application will be found very quickly. After you select GOM Video Converter in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GOM Video Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GOM Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling GOM Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Video Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GOM Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GOM Video Converter by Gretech Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that GOM Video Converter by Gretech Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GOM Video Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 09:19:53.437