GOM Video Converter
This info is about GOM Video Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GOM Video Converter from your computerGretech Corporation
. More information on Gretech Corporation can be found here
. Usually the GOM Video Converter application is placed in the C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMVideoConverter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. GOM Video Converter's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMVideoConverter\uninstall.exe. GomVC.exe is the GOM Video Converter's primary executable file and it occupies about 134.62 KB (137848 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GOM Video Converter. They occupy about 4.85 MB (5086899
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GomReader.exe (1.36 MB)
- GomVC.exe (134.62 KB)
- GomVCmain.exe (3.06 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (132.63 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (64.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (104.67 KB)
The current web page applies to GOM Video Converter version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other GOM Video Converter versions:
...click to view all...
GOM Video Converter is an application by Gretech Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase GOM Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GOM Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GOM Video Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "GOM Video Converter". The GOM Video Converter program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GOM Video Converter in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GOM Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GOM Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling GOM Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Video Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GOM Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GOM Video Converter by Gretech Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that GOM Video Converter by Gretech Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GOM Video Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 09:19:53.437