You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GOM Audio for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall GOM Audio from your systemGretech Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on Gretech Corporation. GOM Audio is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomAudio directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove GOM Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomAudio\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GOM Audio's main file takes about 4.69 MB (4918872 bytes) and is named Goma.exe.
The executables below are part of GOM Audio. They take about 5.37 MB (5633388
bytes) on disk.
- Goma.exe (4.69 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (136.10 KB)
- PacketDecoder.exe (427.59 KB)
- uninstall.exe (134.08 KB)
The current page applies to GOM Audio version 18.104.22.1688
only. You can find below info on other application versions of GOM Audio:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove GOM Audio from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove GOM Audio:
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\BatchTagEdit.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\controlid.data
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\ControlID.xml
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\Goma.exe
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\GOMA.ini
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\GrLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\GrLauncher.ini
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\intro.mp3
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\lang\chinese_s.ini
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\lang\chinese_t.ini
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\lang\english.ini
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\lang\japanese.ini
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\lang\russian.ini
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\LGPL.TXT
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\MACSSDK.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\MiniBand.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\MultiLangEx.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\Mzx.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\offlinehtml\intro.html
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\offlinehtml\intro_logo.gif
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\PacketDecoder.exe
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\Plugins\mzin_ape.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\Plugins\mzin_cdda.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\Plugins\mzin_flac.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\Plugins\mzin_m4a.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\Plugins\mzin_midi.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\Plugins\mzin_mp3.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\Plugins\mzin_mpc.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\Plugins\mzin_ogg.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\Plugins\mzin_wav.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\Plugins\mzin_wm.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\Plugins\mzout_ds.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\Plugins\mzout_wave.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\ShellHook.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\songtitlehtml\bg.gif
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\songtitlehtml\btn_c.gif
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\songtitlehtml\btn_p.gif
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\songtitlehtml\index.html
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\songtitlehtml\logo.gif
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\songtitlehtml\tit_bg.gif
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\songtitlehtml\tit_left.gif
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\songtitlehtml\tit_right.gif
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\unalz.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\unrar.dll
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomAudio\zlib.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\GOM Audio.lnk
GOM Audio is an application offered by the software company Gretech Corporation. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall GOM Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GOM Audio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GOM Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "GOM Audio". The GOM Audio program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GOM Audio in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GOM Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GOM Audio.
8. After removing GOM Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GOM Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GOM Audio by Gretech Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that GOM Audio by Gretech Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GOM Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:24:44.720