GOM Audio is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GOM Audio from your systemGOM & Company
. Additional info about GOM & Company can be read here
. More information about the software GOM Audio can be found at http://audio.gomlab.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMAudio directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GOM Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMAudio\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 8.50 MB (8917440 bytes) on disk and is called Goma.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in GOM Audio. They occupy 16.69 MB (17499743
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gasconvert.exe (160.95 KB)
- Goma.exe (8.50 MB)
- GomSyncLyricEditor.exe (4.20 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.92 MB)
- KillGom.exe (75.44 KB)
- popup.exe (230.44 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (472.53 KB)
- Visualizer.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of GOM Audio. For more GOM Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GOM Audio is an application offered by the software company GOM & Company. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall GOM Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GOM Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GOM Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "GOM Audio". If it is installed on your PC the GOM Audio application will be found very quickly. After you select GOM Audio in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GOM Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GOM Audio:
- The web site of the application is: http://audio.gomlab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMAudio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GOM Audio.
8. After removing GOM Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GOM Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GOM Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GOM Audio by GOM & Company from your PC, we are not saying that GOM Audio by GOM & Company is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GOM Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 05:50:23.460