This web page is about GOLD Suite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GOLD Suite from your systemCCDC
. You can read more on CCDC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ccdc.cam.ac.uk
to get more information about GOLD Suite on CCDC's website. Usually the GOLD Suite program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\goldsuite-5.2.2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing GOLD Suite is C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\goldsuite-5.2.2\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.42 MB (1491968 bytes) on disk and is named hermes.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in GOLD Suite. They take 137.21 MB (143877834
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoupdate.exe (6.85 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.19 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2010.exe (4.84 MB)
- lmadmin-i86_n3-11_11_1_1.exe (95.24 MB)
- ccdc.exe (1.50 MB)
- check_mol2_win32.exe (1.00 MB)
- gold_win32.exe (1.00 MB)
- installs.exe (96.00 KB)
- lmver.exe (1.59 MB)
- lmgrd.exe (1.38 MB)
- lmtools.exe (1.82 MB)
- rms_analysis_win32.exe (1.00 MB)
- smartrms_win32.exe (1.01 MB)
- descriptor_calculator.exe (39.00 KB)
- goldmine_main.exe (82.50 KB)
- gold_utils.exe (1.02 MB)
- hermes.exe (1.42 MB)
This data is about GOLD Suite version 5.2.2
only. For other GOLD Suite versions please click below:
GOLD Suite is a program offered by CCDC. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase GOLD Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GOLD Suite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GOLD Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "GOLD Suite". If it is installed on your PC the GOLD Suite application will be found very quickly. After you click GOLD Suite in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GOLD Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GOLD Suite:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ccdc.cam.ac.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\goldsuite-5.2.2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GOLD Suite.
8. After uninstalling GOLD Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GOLD Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GOLD Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GOLD Suite by CCDC from your PC, we are not saying that GOLD Suite by CCDC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GOLD Suite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 04:16:34.217