This page contains complete information on how to uninstall GO-Global Client for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GO-Global Client from your computerGraphOn
. Check out here
for more information on GraphOn. GO-Global Client is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\GraphOn\GO-Global Client folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing GO-Global Client is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. ggw.exe is the GO-Global Client's main executable file and it takes approximately 35.50 KB (36352 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GO-Global Client. They occupy 35.50 KB (36352
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to GO-Global Client version 3.2.1
only. You can find below info on other versions of GO-Global Client:
GO-Global Client is a program by the software company GraphOn. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall GO-Global Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GO-Global Client from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GO-Global Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GO-Global Client". If it exists on your system the GO-Global Client app will be found automatically. When you click GO-Global Client in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GO-Global Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GO-Global Client.
8. After uninstalling GO-Global Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GO-Global Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GO-Global Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GO-Global Client by GraphOn from your PC, we are not saying that GO-Global Client by GraphOn is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GO-Global Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-13 08:25:22.940