This info is about GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636 from your PCEnrique Nieloud
. Go over here
for more info on Enrique Nieloud. You can read more about about GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636 at http://www.gertrudisgraphics.com
. GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GMX-PhotoPainter folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GMX-PhotoPainter\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.94 MB (4128768 bytes) on disk and is labeled GertMX.EXE.
The following executables are installed along with GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636. They take about 4.58 MB (4797706
bytes) on disk.
- GertMX.EXE (3.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
The current page applies to GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636 version 1.0.0.0636
GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636 is an application released by the software company Enrique Nieloud. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636". The GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636 application will be found very quickly. When you click GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gertrudisgraphics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GMX-PhotoPainter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636.
8. After uninstalling GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636 by Enrique Nieloud from your PC, we are not saying that GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636 by Enrique Nieloud is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GMX-PhotoPainter 1.0.0.0636 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 01:50:30.347