GMED is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GMED from your computerMSI
. Take a look here
where you can read more on MSI. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\GMED folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall GMED by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\GMED\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\GMED\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled GMED.exe and occupies 1.36 MB (1421312 bytes).
GMED installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.19 MB (3347968
bytes) on disk.
- CalcSA.exe (572.00 KB)
- GMED.exe (1.36 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This web page is about GMED version 1.0
GMED is a program released by the software company MSI. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove GMED is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GMED from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GMED or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GMED". If it is installed on your PC the GMED program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GMED in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GMED, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GMED.
8. After removing GMED, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GMED which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GMED using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GMED by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that GMED by MSI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GMED in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-22 20:24:26.293