GMDH Shell is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GMDH Shell from your systemGMDH LLC
. More information about GMDH LLC can be read here
. You can get more details about GMDH Shell at http://www.gmdhshell.com
. GMDH Shell is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GMDH Shell 3 BF directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove GMDH Shell by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GMDH Shell 3 BF\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Gmdh Shell.exe is the GMDH Shell's main executable file and it occupies around 17.40 MB (18242256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in GMDH Shell. They take 22.80 MB (23912238
bytes) on disk.
- Gmdh Shell.exe (17.40 MB)
- uninst.exe (109.89 KB)
- Translator.exe (5.30 MB)
This page is about GMDH Shell version 3.7.3
alone. Click on the links below for other GMDH Shell versions:
...click to view all...
GMDH Shell is a program by the software company GMDH LLC. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall GMDH Shell is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GMDH Shell from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GMDH Shell or simply activate the Search field and type in "GMDH Shell". If it is installed on your PC the GMDH Shell program will be found automatically. After you select GMDH Shell in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GMDH Shell, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GMDH Shell:
- The publisher is: http://www.gmdhshell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GMDH Shell 3 BF\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GMDH Shell.
8. After removing GMDH Shell, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GMDH Shell that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GMDH Shell with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GMDH Shell by GMDH LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GMDH Shell by GMDH LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GMDH Shell in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 02:42:58.060