This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GLIntercept 1.1.0 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall GLIntercept 1.1.0 from your systemDamian Trebilco
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Damian Trebilco. Please open http://code.google.com/p/glintercept/
if you want to read more on GLIntercept 1.1.0 on Damian Trebilco's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GLIntercept_1_1_0 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove GLIntercept 1.1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\GLIntercept_1_1_0\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 698.28 KB (715038 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
GLIntercept 1.1.0 is composed of the following executables which take 1.12 MB (1176862
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- GLISciTE.exe (451.00 KB)
The current page applies to GLIntercept 1.1.0 version 1.1.0
GLIntercept 1.1.0 is an application by the software company Damian Trebilco. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall GLIntercept 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GLIntercept 1.1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GLIntercept 1.1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GLIntercept 1.1.0". The GLIntercept 1.1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GLIntercept 1.1.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GLIntercept 1.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GLIntercept 1.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://code.google.com/p/glintercept/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GLIntercept_1_1_0\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GLIntercept 1.1.0.
8. After uninstalling GLIntercept 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GLIntercept 1.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GLIntercept 1.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GLIntercept 1.1.0 by Damian Trebilco from your PC, we are not saying that GLIntercept 1.1.0 by Damian Trebilco is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GLIntercept 1.1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 23:15:34.850